We are looking for Restaurant Manager who have work experience in Fine Dine Restaurant & Bar.
Candidates should possess following skills:
- Good Communication skills
- Industry Knowledge
- Ready to work in shifts
- Should have Bar Knowledge
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
- Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, regional, and national magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Restaurant Manager Skills and Qualifications:
People Management, Planning, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Verbal Communication
Salary is no constraint for deserving candidates. We also provide retention and Good service charge.
Contact us at 7678408055 & 7303554081 to know more details about the profiles.
Direct interviews will be conducted with Company HR, post telephonic round; and there will be no recruitment charges.
Bright Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Bright Hospitality was born in 2007 with an audacious dream to revolutionize the hospitality industry. With the belief of creating a world of wonderful guest experiences, Rajan Sethi, the Founder, set up a range of hospitality outlets.
A food connoisseur and travel enthusiast, Rajan wanted every Indian to savor the flavors of the world and further went on to disrupt the food and beverages industry. Today, BHPL has conceptualized and created some of the most well-known brands by making food not just a delicacy but an experience. Each brand, namely AM PM, The California Boulevard, The G.T. Road, Eternity and Ikk Panjab, true to its name is designed to cater to specific audiences. Rajan loves consistency and dining in style but is not afraid to step off the usual circuit in order to try something new. Along with a team of versatile Chefs and and highly qualified professionals, he works to make each venue an experiential delight!
Rajan places confidence in the strength of his institution, which is perfectly designed into a sustainable and system-driven organization.
Bright Hospitality believes in a universe of possibilities and having already set its mark in some of the most popular spots in Delhi and Gurgaon, it is now growing its wings to expand into markets such as Jaipur, Chandigarh, Jammu, Ludhiana, Lucknow and beyond…..