Salary: Rs.1,80,000.00 - Rs.2,16,000.00 Annual
As a restaurant captain, you are responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a
safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served.
Establishes rapport with guests to build guest loyalty and gather constructive feedback to ensure
the satisfaction of every individual guest. Also to handle daily team member relations, and encourage
problem-solving by team members through proper training and empowerment.
Duties and Responsibility
1. Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
2. Always thank and give a fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for their next visit.
3. Assist guest with table reservation.
4. Has a good knowledge of food and beverages presentation standards
5. Ensure guest are serviced within a specified time.
6. Speak with guests and staff using clear and professional language, and answer phone calls
using appropriate telephone etiquette.
7. Able to answer any questions regarding the menu and assist with menu selections.
8. Set tables according to the type of event and service standards.
9. Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of wait and
10. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to
11. Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages...
12. Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the shift.
13. Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order requirements
14. Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as
the back of house areas.
15. Ensures that hotel brand standard and SOP's are consistently implemented.
16. Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full potential.
17. Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift.
18. Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
19. Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff.
20. Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the manager.
1. Good Command in both spoken and written English
2. Industry Knowledge
4. Ready to work in shifts
5. Team Oriented
6. Customer Service
7. Promotional Ability
8. Should have a pleasing personality
9. Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management
10. 4 years of work experience in food and beverage service along with 1-year experience as
Apart from the elegant ambience and decor, the place is very well-known for its food. Although the menu is on similar lines as any other upmarket restaurant in Delhi, the taste, flavours and arrangement are a class apart from various glorified outlets. The food is presented with a flair and the bar is well-stocked with some of the finest liquors you can find in the city. The bar at this wonderful bistro steals the limelight with its lovely cocktail menu. With blends like Manhattan Morning, made from whiskey, coffee, white chocolate and pancake syrup and Millionaire, containing whiskey, apricot, honey syrup, lime and soda, the place is a real delight for all alcohol-drinkers. Besides cocktails, you can find a range of wines, blended whiskeys, vodka, gin, beers, etc. on the menu. Read More on Mango Kitchen & Bar