Salary: Rs.1,92,000.00 - Rs.2,16,000.00 Annual
Candidates should possess the following skills:
· Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
· Always thank and give a fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for their next visit.
· Assist guest with table reservation.
· Assist guest while seating.
· Ensure guest are serviced within a specified time.
· Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
· Speak with guests and staff using clear and professional language and answer phone calls using appropriate telephone etiquette
· Able to answer any questions regarding the menu and assist with menu selections.
· Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and tactfully.
· Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
· Set tables according to the type of event and service standards.
· Record transaction/orders in Point of Sales systems at the time of order.
· Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of wait and product availability.
· Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
· Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
· Responsible for clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to the proper area.
· Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the shift.
· Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order requirements accordingly.
· Present accurate final bill to guest and process payment.
· Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house areas..
· Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full potential.
· Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift.
Salary is no constraint for deserving candidates. We also provide retention and good service charge.
Contact us at 9810062407 to know more details about the profiles.
Direct interviews will be conducted with the General Manager, and there will be no recruitment charges.
Apart from the elegant ambience and decor, the place is very well-known for its food. Although the menu is on similar lines as any other upmarket restaurant in Delhi, the taste, flavours and arrangement are a class apart from various glorified outlets. The food is presented with a flair and the bar is well-stocked with some of the finest liquors you can find in the city. The bar at this wonderful bistro steals the limelight with its lovely cocktail menu. With blends like Manhattan Morning, made from whiskey, coffee, white chocolate and pancake syrup and Millionaire, containing whiskey, apricot, honey syrup, lime and soda, the place is a real delight for all alcohol-drinkers. Besides cocktails, you can find a range of wines, blended whiskeys, vodka, gin, beers, etc. on the menu. Read More on Mango Kitchen & Bar