Keyskills: Senior Captain Captain
Salary: Rs.2,60,000.00 - Rs.2,80,000.00 Annual
We are looking for service staff who have work experience in the Restaurant & interested in captain job in the hotel, captain job in Delhi, captain job in Delhi NCR and other hospitality services for Bright Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. who have work experience in Restaurant/Bar. We have openings in different locations of Delhi/NCR.
As a restaurant captain, you are responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served.
Establishes rapport with guests to build guest loyalty and gather constructive feedback to ensure the satisfaction of every individual guest. Also to handle daily team member relations, and encourage problem-solving by team members through proper training and empowerment.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
1. Good Communication skills
2. Industry Knowledge
4. Ready to work in shifts
5. Should knowledge about bar
6. Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
7. Always thank and give a fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for their next visit.
8. Assist guest with a table reservation.
9. Assist guest while seating.
10. Ensure guest are serviced within a specified time.
11. Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
12. Speak with guests and staff using clear and professional language, and answer phone calls using appropriate telephone etiquette.
13. Able to answer any questions regarding the menu and assist with menu selections.
14. Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and tactfully.
15. Always applies service techniques correctly at all times, and serving Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm.
16. Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
17. Set tables according to the type of event and service standards
18. Record transaction/orders in Point of Sales systems at the time of order.
19. Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of wait and product availability.
20. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
21. Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
22. Responsible for clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to the proper area.
23. Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the shift.
24. Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order requirements accordingly.
25. The present accurate final bill to guest and process payment.
26. Perform shift closing on the Point of sales terminal and tally cash and credit card settlements. 27. Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house areas.
28. Ensures that hotel brand standards and SOP's are consistently implemented.
29. Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full potential.
30. Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift.
31. Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
32. Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
33. Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff.
34. Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the manager.
Good command in both spoken and written English.
Should have a pleasing personality.
Excellent guest service skill.
Good knowledge of food and beverage service.
Salary is no constraint for deserving candidates and Service charge provided plus meals. Contact us at 7303554081 & 7678408055 to know more details about the profiles.
Direct interviews will be conducted with General Manager, post telephonic round; and there will be no recruitment charges
Bright Hospitality was born in 2007 with an audacious dream to revolutionize the hospitality industry. With the belief of creating a world of wonderful guest experiences, Rajan Sethi, the Founder, set up a range of hospitality outlets.
A food connoisseur and travel enthusiast, Rajan wanted every Indian to savor the flavors of the world and further went on to disrupt the food and beverages industry. Today, BHPL has conceptualized and created some of the most well-known brands by making food not just a delicacy but an experience. Each brand, namely AM PM, The California Boulevard, The G.T. Road, Eternity and Ikk Panjab, true to its name is designed to cater to specific audiences. Rajan loves consistency and dining in style but is not afraid to step off the usual circuit in order to try something new. Along with a team of versatile Chefs and and highly qualified professionals, he works to make each venue an experiential delight!
Rajan places confidence in the strength of his institution, which is perfectly designed into a sustainable and system-driven organization.
Bright Hospitality believes in a universe of possibilities and having already set its mark in some of the most popular spots in Delhi and Gurgaon, it is now growing its wings to expand into markets such as Jaipur, Chandigarh, Jammu, Ludhiana, Lucknow and beyond…..